- site inspection
- selection of method and technology
- preparation of a priced bill of quantities
- development of functional programme, taking account of the most up-to-date technical and technological advancements
- minimisation of the negative impact of the methods adopted in the functional programme on environment
- consultations of technical and technological solutions with the client on an ongoing basis, taking into consideration their impact on the cost of construction works
Schwander Polska, during formulation of the functional programme, takes account of the characteristic parameters determining the size of the wastewater treatment plant, quantity and quality of the wastewater at the inlet, current conditions for the performance of the subject-matter of the procurement, soils and water assessment and the state of the existing buildings and facilities. On the basis of the above mentioned, a conceptual design of the wastewater treatment plant is being prepared, alongside with the detailed functional programme and tproject requirements of the client.